8. What's your favorite genre to write? To read?
Favorite genre to write huh? All this time i've been writing fantasies. I guess that's something i'm good at, since you can make your own world. The thing is, if i use this universe (which means the earth), i won't talk about my hometown. I will definitely write about some other places in USA, but the thing is, i've never been to USA.
Therefore, i don't know how people in certain cities travel, where do they eat, what time does the bus came and so on. When i write, i want everything to be exactly the same as the reality. I mean, i want to get all the facts right. That's why i prefer to make my own world.
I really want to make a psychology thriller. That's my dream. I've tried making a few, but it's not very mind-thrilling. I want to make this thriller that will blow your mind away, like Black Swan. That's one heck of a story that i would like to write some day (applause for the screen-writer).
I didn't write about love. I didn't really like romance, and when i do write about it, it's more about lust than about love. I can't describe love since i don't really understand it. Love for me is obsession, and that's how i describe it. But still, i didn't write my own romance. I wrote it as another part of my fantasy world.
That's all the genres that i like to write. Then, about genres that i like to read, i love fantasy as well. I'm into gore as well, so that's why i love the Gone series by Michael Grant. Really into it. Then i like the concept of PJATO, but the plot becomes too common as the story grows. Then of course, mystery, like Dan Brown. I'm a huge fan of Dan Brown. I really love his works especially Angels and Demons and Digital Fortress. Dan Brown has really influenced me.
Still, if i want to recommend any story to my friends, i will say Gone. That's story is really great. You've got gore, adventure, fantasy, love and everything that a person like me would like.
No comments:
Post a Comment