Thursday, March 8, 2012

30 Day Writing Meme - Day 5

5. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about “youngest” and “oldest” in terms of when you created them?

I think, my youngest and oldest character by age would be Ra. I mean, he's 500 years old for god's sake and he could still be a baby. Talking about this particular character will later on spoiled my story. I'm fine with talking about his personality and traits, but not about how he's so old and so young at the same time. (rere, if you wish you can continue this explanation.)

About the youngest and oldest that i've created, i think i've talked about the oldest which would be the first character that i've made, which again would be Vanessa that i've talked about yesterday.

About the youngest, i remember i just made this cameo named Dene Oliver which i called Oliver recently. I took his name from Oliver Dene Jones, the famous dubstep producer that goes with the name Skream.
I think i couldn't talk much about this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment