I should have posted this yesterday.
7. Do you listen to music while you write? What kind? Are there any songs you like to relate/apply to your characters?
This is one of the questions that my friend, Rere is very excited about. Well, i listen to music while i write. Usually it random, but i do have some songs that really apply to some of my character or some special scenes.
For those dirty scenes (blamed my dirty mind) i listen to Pitbull's Give Me Everything. I really like the sentence, 'we might not get tomorrow'. The song is really a major turn on for special scenes (is it legal for me to say that?) This apply to Nfic for Nate and Al. This song really really help me getting through it. #plak
Then for What If. It's so Never Say Never by The Fray. The part where they sing 'Don't let me go' over and over, it really drives me crazy. Then the melody and the harmony, it really fits Reagen's feeling in What If (my feeling to be exact).
Then we move on to A. I really like Bring Me to Life. I can picture the sound of waves crashing at the intro. Then there's flashes of picture of the scenes. The island at night, rolling down the hill, walking down the street, pain, jumping, fangs, the battle, and some flashes of Reagen's idiotic smile that seems to be out of place. Really love the , 'Bit my blood to run'.
Then at the middle of the song, another flashes of picture starts to come out. Swimming, drowning, mermaids, flying, drowning again, falling, thrown around like a pinball, more smiling face, tears, crying, more pain, zoom in at someone's eye, hair flipping around, drifts by the wind. Things like that start popping in my head. Those are scenes that i pictured.
Besides Bring Me To Life, there's Mutemath's Blood Pressure and Odd Soul. Well, Blood Pressure is actually the one that really fits into A, but i love Odd Sould as well. I can picture the 'time-goes-by' scenes with Blood Pressure. The training, more smile, wicked smile, laughter, blood, more training, jumping, falling, helicopter's ride, eating sandwich.. It becomes more and more random.
For the sad scenes, i've been thinking about Evanescence's My Immortal, but i'm still not quiet sure about it. Oh, and i've been thinking about adding some dubstep. Maybe Flux Pavilion's I Can't Stop? Not sure yet.
I guess that is it. I think there's more, but i've forgot it. I'll ad another one later when i've remembered it.
No comments:
Post a Comment