In the middle of exams, but i'll always have time to spend for things like this. So, here it is.
4. Tell us about one of your first stories/characters!
I already told you about my first story which is Skye. That one is kinda lame, but it is truly the first story that i've ever written. I already talked about it in the first day which is here
As for my first character, i've made this girl named Vanessa. I think i should have talked about her a bit.
I forgot how i came up with that name, but i loved it. Vanessa is a strong girl, but weak at the same time. She's smart and quiet, only play with certain people and that certain people is just this one person that i don't really want to talk about here because i'll end up talking about other characters as well. Again, she dwells in feelings and minds. She thinks about feeling and she thinks about decisions and minds, just like i did.
Let's just say, she is the quiet aspect of me, because i do have the same habit as her in the 6th grade, where i like to sit alone at the far end of the hallway near the dark staircase to study and just be alone.
..
Well, that's my first story and my first character. You should really check out my friend Rere . Her first story is about this giant mutant cat. I don't really remember, but it's concerning a girl who got this magic ring from china who supposed to be ship to Mexico in a plane but due to the plane crash somewhere in America, the girl found it lying on a beach (Ok, i am already confused now).
Then the girl wears it and she turns into this giant mutant cat and thrashes the whole city. I forgot about the ending. I guess she died. Anyway, you should really check on her if she already post the 4th day.
No comments:
Post a Comment