Got exams and lots of other things to worry about. Sorry for the late post. Wait, i take that back. No one is reading this anyway, right?
9. How do you get ideas for your characters? Describe the process of creating them.
They just pop into my head.
...
...
...
I can't simply say it like that, can i? Okay then, the truth is, they do just pop into my head. I'm usually inspired by many things unconsciously. So then they just appear and i just make them. I don't usually sort out what kind of person they really are with what hobbies and special thing after i wrote more than 2 paragraphs about them. Sometimes i'll try to draw how they'll look like, but sometimes even my hand and my head have a different interpretation it sometimes confused me.
So, i guess with creating characters, i just go random and let everything fall on their own.
No comments:
Post a Comment