Thursday, January 3, 2013

Desmond #5

Issex, Nottstrait 6. August 21st. 02.18 a.m.

Rufus picked me up later that night. Didn't know what keep him that long but knew that he must had his own reason. Rufus was something more of a family than butler. An uncle I supposed. Didn't smile much but showed more emotion and proved his existence and expediency numerous times. More than that of Father. Grateful for that.

Picked me up and brought me back to the number 6 house of Nottstrait. Nearly midnight by then. Got down and rang the bell, ignoring the outrage I would be given by Tim Fischer. Unfortunately no one answer. Thought that maybe they didn't come home, but I saw one of the light on the porch being lit whereas before we went to the restaurant it wasn't. Convinced that Tim Fischer was inside, I kept ringing the bell. My plan was to interrupt and ruin his beauty sleep. Payback? Some sort.

Kept ringing the bell yet no sign of acknowledgement. Tim Fischer was definitely one hell of a sleeper, having his ear shut-off from the entire world. What would happen if there was a fire? Couldn't imagine it. Death would be the answer, it seemed to be clear.

Had spent 30 minutes. Not going to give up. Rufus waited in the car. Had fallen asleep maybe. I am not. Just kept ringing and stood there until Tim Fischer came to the door and answered my call. He would know then how serious I was and how I was not easy to be defeated. Despite the fact that

No comments:

Post a Comment