Let me apologize to begin with
(Dearly Beloved, are you listening?)Let me apologize for what I'm about to say
(I can't remember a word that you were saying)
For trying to be genuine is harder than it seems
(The space that's in between insane and insecure)
And somehow i got caught up in between...
------------------------------------------- If you're lost and alone, or sinking like a stone. Carry on...
We'll carry on.
When my time comes, forget the wrong that i've done.
(I won't explain or say I'm sorry.
I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar.Nobody's perfect and I stand accused.
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out firsthand what it's like to be me.
For lack of a better word, and that's my best excuse.
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero.
Just a boy, who had to sing this song.)
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
And though you're dead and gone believe me
Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty
Your memory will carry on.
Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest
-------------------------------- May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground. Carry on...
If life ain't just a joke
(I'm not okay)
Then why are we laughing?
(I'm not okay)
If life ain't just a joke
(I'm not okay)
Then why am I dead?
(for the last time, take a good hard look!)
DEAD!
I'm not okay!
...She said, "Some days I feel like shit"
Some nights, I say "fuck it all"
Some nights I hold you close
Some nights I pray a sign is gonna come to me
And some days I can't even trust myself...
It's killing me to see you this way
Remember all the sadness and frustration and let it go.
Let it go
Let's turn forever you and me
I just wanna feel real love feel the home that I live in
Let's turn forever you and me
I just wanna feel real love feel the home that I live in
There's an old voice in my head that's holding me back
Well tell her that I miss our little talks
Heaven is a place on earth with you
I need you like i need satisfaction
I need you like i need satisfaction
if only if only if only.
I'll wait for you, you know...
I'll wait so show me why you're strong. Ignore everybody else.
I got a love that keeps me waiting
I got a love that keeps me waiting
...this is how i show my love...
Don't turn away from me
There's a limit to your love
What will become of me?
If I can't show my love to thee, there'll be none of me
Like a waterfall in slow motion
I don't know about my love. I don't know about my lovin' anymore.
All that i know is
I'm falling...
Falling...
Falling...
Falling..
Might as well fall in.
There's a limit to your love...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----- A teenage vow in a parking lot -----
+.-.+ "Till tonight do us part" +.-.+
this is not the end this is not the beginning
so Hum Hallelujah
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so Hum Hallelujah
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so Hum Hallelujah.
I'm a stitch away from making it
so Hum Hallelujah
And a scar away from falling apart, apart
May your love never end and if you need a friend,
There's a seat here along side me.
Yeah, it's all alright.
I'm learning to walk again
I'm learning to walk again
I guess it's all alright.
I'm learning to talk again
I'm learning to talk again
I got nothing left inside of my chest but it's all alright.
Where do i begin....?
..
..
..
..
Where do i begin....?
..
..
..
..
I believe in nothing, not in sin and not in God
I believe in nothing, not the end and not the start
I believe in nothing, but the beating of our hearts
I believe in nothing, but the truth in who we are
I'll wait for you, you know...
(random stuffs that got me awake in the middle of the night. it's basically all the songs that i love.
thumbs up for those who can guess all of the titles to these lyrics)
No comments:
Post a Comment