Home. August 18th. 02.48 a.m.
Never really know how my father looked like. Well, will be told stupid for saying that since the figure of such person called 'father' did exist in my world. But then again saying that he is my father would prove how much of a dimwit I am. Every living person would know that he's not mine to be called father. Nor that I want. The man had done nothing in my world and I am glad that he did since giving me nothing had proved to be a simplicity. Less people to talk to, less people to tell how my lovely day like. Simply put I wasn't quite fond of him nor that I hate him. He didn't matter much.
Never really know how my father looked like. Well, will be told stupid for saying that since the figure of such person called 'father' did exist in my world. But then again saying that he is my father would prove how much of a dimwit I am. Every living person would know that he's not mine to be called father. Nor that I want. The man had done nothing in my world and I am glad that he did since giving me nothing had proved to be a simplicity. Less people to talk to, less people to tell how my lovely day like. Simply put I wasn't quite fond of him nor that I hate him. He didn't matter much.
This dismal life of mine had proved to be such a bother. Why you asked? This ingenious mind seemed to be gasping for problem. Not that I'm a ludicrous, childish boy who spent my time daydreaming like the ordinary conventional. Far better than them. Sublimely better.
And since my mind abhors a vacancy of this monotonous life, I couldn't help but to wonder the simple thing that proved to be efficient in its own way in granting the only thing that my mind sought. The answer is my parentage, which is the cardinal topic here. My guess surely isn't based on some random proves. It was the promiscuity of intelligence and perfect conjecture.
Mother is gorgeous. Looking younger than people her age. A loving mother? Supposedly. There the most time when needed. Father's a billionaire, doesn't work much. Whereas Father spent times across the sea god-knows-where doing something called 'work'. If it's really true. Who knows he'll spend times cheating with other girls? Mother said that their marriage was arranged.
Prove number one, it wasn't based on love.
Didn't look like Father. Didn't really look like mother either. Look like someone else entirely different. Thought that I'm an adoptive son at first. That was maybe true. Switched me by the time I was born, taken from my biological parent or such. Likely to be the truth. The only thing that resembled Mother in me is my eyes. Brown like her. Have trace of her in me somewhere though. Not really physical but lots say that I am truly her son. With Father? Likely no and I think so too.
Prove number two, didn't look like Father. At all.
Prove number three is just a hunch and series of event. Remember seeing Mother cried early in my childhood. Didn't know why. Maybe it was unrelated but a hunch was still a hunch. And I was right. Usually.
Been checking on photos. Mother in high-school, university in German, until she moved back to England. Tried to find her friends. Was famous in high-school, had a bunch of boyfriends. University was rather hard to find but managed to get a hold of a piece of crucial information. Mother had a boyfriend in university. Gone out for years but never been heard. Had to do some research in each of those boyfriends of hers.
Wish me luck.
- Des
No comments:
Post a Comment